‘Trouble With Cali’ Trailer

Featured — By on August 11, 2009 at 9:30 am

A trailer has been released for “The Trouble With Cali,” the film Paul Sorvino made with help from Lackawanna County.

Click ‘read more’ to watch.

Let us know how you like it.

Tags: , , , , ,

8 Comments

• Chris says:

Oof. For the amount of time people (self included) have waited to see how $500K in county money will be spent, I’m disappointed. Trailers often contain the best parts of a film. I’m still waiting to see them. It feels like a Sorvino family album, above anything else. Paul in make-up with a teen boy? Mira with a French accent? I’d see it to get some money back into county coffers, but, wow.

• Chris Balton says:

I wish Paul Sorvino called me to shoot and light it.
    I’m just sayin.

• Kyla Rayburn says:

So this is the trailer? Hmm.. i guess its…ok? So does that mean this movie is actually gonna be released??

• Jack Kilgary says:

There is no trailer here – Now I wonder why its not posted, when it says this is the trailer. Nice way to waste our money Bob Corderro. Good work

• John says:

That’s Glynnis O’Connor playing his wife!!! She looks amazing. so good to see her in movies again

• Cas says:

The guy in makeup was a little freaky and I didn’t like that scene. It looked like a professional movie, which is a good thing. I don’t think it will get a big draw in the theater but I will go see it.

• paul donovan says:

on the news paul sorvino said the movie will make you laugh,angry,break your heart,cry.i think mr sorvino from his other acting movies,will surprise eli roth,tarantino,and scorsace,that he has a talent equaler the same or better than top movie directors.you can tell he will get the movie on the box office,and will move fast to direct and act in alot more box office films.

• dixie ray says:

I can’t wait to see this movie! I love ricky ullman and this looks interesting enough.